How can I support Blackdown Hills National Landscape?
Your involvement can help us with activities such as:
- Providing and maintaining habitats for wildlife
- Conserving the area’s rich heritage
- Stimulating interest in the area’s natural environment, history and culture, and
- Helping people from all walks of life to enjoy the wonderful countryside around us.
Whether you only have ten minutes to spare or you’d like to make a bigger commitment, here’s how you could help look after Blackdown Hills NL:
Volunteer your time to care for local wildlife or heritage, or to help other people to enjoy exploring the area.
Got a great idea for something you could do locally?
Why not get together with your neighbours to work on a community nature or heritage project?
Support community projects in the area financially by donating or leaving a legacy to Blackdown Hills Countryside Fund.
Help us find out more about Blackdown Hills National Landscapes wildlife
Whether you’re out walking in the countryside or sitting out in your garden, by recording the wildlife you see you can help us build a picture of how the wildlife in the Blackdown Hills AONB is getting along.
Join the conversation
National Landscapes thrive on community involvement and social media is a great way to take part:
- Out and about in the Blackdown Hills? Share what you see, do and think via social media
- Help us pick up your Blackdown Hills updates – share using one of these hashtags: #blackdownhills #blackdownhillsaonb #beautifulblackdowns #letnaturenurture #culmcrayfish
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Share National Landscape updates with your friends, family and online community so they can enjoy the Blackdown Hills too
- Check out our news and social page for the latest blogs, and to get an overview of news and views from around the Blackdown Hills.