Blackdown Hills AONB Partnership Management Group
The Blackdown Hills AONB Partnership Management Group comprises:
- Six councillors appointed by the constituent local authorities
- A representative from Natural England
- Representatives of some of the Partnership organisations (nominated and elected by the Partnership)
- Parish councillors nominated by the Blackdown Hills Parish Network
- Special appointees, who are do not represent the opinions of a particular group or organisation, but have knowledge and experience in particularly relevant fields.
Members of the Blackdown Hills AONB Management Group
Paul Diviani – Co-opted
Natural England representative
(Nominated by Blackdown Hills Parish Network)
Forthcoming meetings of the Blackdown Hills AONB Partnership Management Group:
Thursday 7 November 2019
10am – 1pm
Ferne Animal Sanctuary, Wambrook, Near Chard
Members of the public wishing to attend
Members of the public are welcome to attend the AONB Partnership Management Group meeting as observers. At the beginning of each meeting there is a session where members of the public can ask questions about the work of the AONB.
Ideally, questions should be notified to the Blackdown Hills AONB office – at least two working days before the date of the meeting. However, any questions received after this or at the meeting that cannot be answered immediately will be responded to within two weeks.